What are the dimensions of the play mats?
- Mini: 12x16”
- Medium: 43x58”
- Biggie: 56x78”
Are Camp Castle play mats safe for my children?
Yes, yes, definitely yes! They comply with the North American and European Toy Standards and are completely non-toxic.
The play mat material backing does contain Latex, so if you or your child has an allergy to Latex, we do not recommend the use of our play mats.
What are the play mats made of?
Our play mats do not contain polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
How much do the play mats weigh?
- Mini: 0.7 lbs
- Medium: 5.5 lbs
- Biggie: 7 lbs
How thick are the play mats?
2.85mm (comparable to two pennies, stacked)
How can I best care for my play mat?
- You will want to allow about 10 minutes for your mat to completely lay flat upon first use or after being stored.
- Your Camp Castle play mat is simple to clean, just use a damp cloth. For a really stubborn job, try diluted hand soap and rinse thoroughly after washing. Do not use dish soap, harsh chemicals or abrasives, which will wear off the finish and colors on the mat.
- This mat is durable in high traffic areas, but is not indestructible. Use reasonable caution and care on this product. Do not drag metal or furniture across the surface. Always use caution when wearing high heels.
- If the mat gets very wet, allow it to dry completely to prevent mildew, especially the underside of the mat.
- If the mat creases, lay flat in warm sun for up to 1 hour.
- To store, roll up or lay flat. We do not recommend folding the mat.
- Leaving the play mat outdoors for extended periods of time is not recommended and can cause fading and yellowing of the finish of the mat.
- Do not machine wash.
How long will it take to get my play mat?
Play mats ship within 5-7 business days of placing your order. Once they ship, you should receive it within 5 business days.
Can I return or exchange my play mat?
Yes, within 60 days of purchase. View our return policy here.